Sunday, March 7, 2010

OCD services and analysis

This is somehow a new thing for me. I have never come across such a service. But I would feel that this professional organizer is somehow like a glorified term for domestic helpers. Yes neat and tidy is different from being organized. But if it is neat and tidy, finding your things would be much easier? Therefore in my own humble opinion, being organized is almost the same as being neat and tidy.

Something to learn from OCD services is the publicity area. Not a single cent is spent on advertising. Great way of advertising and getting people to know about this service that is available to them. But the down side is that your PR/media release may or may not be selected by journalists and could take you quite some time to get them to post it up. But the effect is much better compared to advertising as people would tend to trust what journalist writes compared to advertisements. Perhaps when I have a business or service I would use this method as my advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment